Another bike?....


So here is the story.  I was minding my own business in the Goodwill store in Traverse City when out rolls this bike from the back room right by me.  I watched the manager roll it into the bike rack and as soon as his hand was off of it, mine was on it.

A 1997 Lemond Al-ped Huez, that retailed new for $1100.00 for $49.95 with the shoes!!!  I have found these online for $300 to $500 in great condition.  I am still wondering how all this happened.  I am hoping for a dry fall day to take this to town. 

So I got a Trek 730 MultiTrack from the Gaylord Goodwill for $24.95 and now I get this one.  Wheels are true, tires are good, seems to be original equipment, shoes are my size, could use a new wrap and one brake lever needs help but easily rideable right now.

So that was a very eventful Saturday.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...