A look at one of my new doctors and some Sunday thoughts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8vGv5xQ098&list=UUjtpP3jb9LOpbGxdNQhk3Qg&index=1


If you have an hour today, this might be a great lecture to listen to from a Michigan boy who I follow closely.  It still amazes me what knowledge we have and that we just need to follow it and see the benefits.

So Sunday's questions are, "Is there a limit to my forgiveness?"  and "Am I really forgiving others from my heart?"  I think many times I put a limit on my forgiveness and that puts a limit on what I will see not only in God's involvement in my life and the life of the one I have an issue with.  The new "normal" is for me to follow Christ's example to forgive others so that we can continue to love them and maybe even love them more.  This will be another challenging sermon, me included.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...