Look at what came out of the compost pile...


     Sometimes when you are not trying something comes out of nowhere to be a blessing to you.  I am sure I planted this hubbard squash last year somewhere but this year it came up on its own out of the compost pile.  

     Sometimes God sends blessings our way when it seems that we have done nothing to deserve it.  It just pops up out of the places that seem less likely visited.  That compost pile I don't spend a lot of time at, I just dump the compost and sometimes run because of the smell and flies.  God is able to bless out of the areas of our lives that are very smelly but still yielded to Him.  I am so imperfect but I continue to give him the compost parts of my life.

     Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...