As sweet as honey...


     Part of my regiment has been to take some raw honey on the comb each day to fight against cancer of the colon.  Another thing that I read over the last year.  A blessing is that a neighbor who raises bees has been giving Stephanie and I a great deal on the best honey I have ever tasted. Just recently with the honey harvest I got a call to take off their hands all the waste so it is a sweet day!!!

     Another sweet day is that this is the first day since July 18th of last year that we did not pack my wound.  A visit to the surgeon later this month will hopefully call this stage of recovery done. It is funny that while I was having a little comb honey each day orally Stephanie was using a product called medi-honey on my wound on my other end.

     I am always amazed at God's timing and He has done it again.  This Sunday night we will baptize those in the lake that have come forward and Sunday morning we are handling a passage of scripture that talks of John the Baptist.  God knows what we need when we need it.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...