A two video blog post?!!...and another great Sunday at Machias Valley

By Dennis Jarvis from Halifax, Canada - DSC_6003 - Tunnel of Love!Uploaded by Skeezix1000, CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=14578542


Here is the next installment in the Ezra series.  If I have the time I might as well keep up with it.  Today's is Ezra 9:1-5.  The discussion over this lesson in our Sunday Evening service was good.  We have a command from God in the Old Testament carried over in the New Testament.

My first paper is sent off for grading of this semester.  For the next four weeks, it will be a paper a week on each of the Gospels.  This first one was on Mark and the irony emerged of a large narrative being about Jesus being victorious and another large narrative of the same Jesus enduring suffering.  Those two don't usually go together and it's God who makes them work because He told us that the Messiah would be both.

I'm able to share here some links to the 4 sessions of the men's conference I went to this weekend.  4 powerful messages from Crawford Loritts and I also got to travel through the longest covered bridge in the world!  (picture above) Here are the links with the message start times.

Session 1 - Leadership - message about 22:00 mark

Session 2 - Courage - message about 10:15 mark

Session 3 - Encouragement - message about 25:30


Session 4 - Recapture your 1st love - message about 16:00

Finally, an important message about a biblically healthy church.  I pray that I spoke in love to the church I am so glad to be a part of.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...