Friday Focus...A great resource to share


I love to be able to share resources that I have used.  Mitch Maher developed this series called "Clarifying The Bible" that I have used in Sunday School class settings for those wanting a better handle on the Bible as a whole.  I can not endorse this curriculum enough.

Mitch walks through the basics of the Bible with these chapters:

  • Introduction
  • The Old Testament
  • Historical Books
  • Poetic Books
  • New Testament
  • Pauline Letters
  • Epistles
  • Revelation - One To Grow On
This is a great resource for yourself, especially if you need to see the whole picture in a uniform way.  It is also a great resource if you are sitting down with someone who has questions about God and the Bible.  Maybe someone has come to faith and this could be used to introduce them to the book that will be key to their new walk with Christ.

It is best used when the facilitator takes the time to walk through the 2 hour 10 minute video prior to using it with someone else or in a classroom setting.  Immerse yourself over and over again about how this whole book, the Bible, points toward Jesus.

You can order the workbook at www.clarifyingthebible.com which corresponds with the video but the video is now free!  The workbook can be purchased in a Kindle format or paperback.  (I should note that I am not affiliated with this resource or receiving anything for this endorsement.)


I encourage you, seasoned saint or new born baby in the faith, to carve some time this next week to work through this resource to be reminded of what you know or to know it for the first time.  This book on our laps on a Sunday morning called the Bible is an amazing resource that God has given to us.  It is His words to us.

I am so thankful to share this resource with you and I, myself, am looking forward to the next time I can lead one other or a group through this overview of the Bible.

Adam

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...