One last post for 2013...with photos...

A Happy New Year to you all.  I had some photos on my phone that I hadn't transferred over so here they are with some explanation and significance to each.

The 2003 Saturn Vue now has 250,000 miles on it.  Actually this happened about a week ago.  A couple more repairs before this happened.  A stuck open fuel injector and a tension pulley but all is well and it made two trips to Detroit to get some of the kids.  I posted the same picture at the same speed in May of 2012 when it rolled to 200,000.

A very neat looking pine tree stub from the old days that is in the middle of our 10 acres that I snowshoe by.  It always makes me think of what it must have looked like 100 years ago in the woods that I tramp around in.

One more picture of our grandson Evan on his way back to D.C. with his parents.  He is sporting some mittens that grandma made him.  This little guy I think has flown more than I have my whole life.  It was such a joy to have all of the family home over the holidays.

God bless your new year - Stephanie and I are off to the church to pray in the new one.  A lot to pray about as we continue to ask the Lord to lead us to His destination and to continue to serve Him well while waiting.  Thanks for all your prayers for us.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...