One week after the transition statement....

     Wow, what a week.  My calendar has been filled with appointments and phone calls and small group meetings to share God's call on our hearts.  Among the tears are words that ring in my ears, "Pastor, we learn about the Bible here, more than anywhere else I have been."  "My husband got saved and baptized here."  "You bring it down to the level that I can understand it."  And for me all the glory goes to God who gave us the Word and told us to preach it and teach it and model it for others to see and hear.

     I am no closer to knowing where God will take us but I am closer to what I will do when I get there.  My time here may be coming to a close in the near future but for the glory of God I am going to make the most of it. 

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...