Happy Thanksgiving...a quiet day at home...puzzle time...


This is going to take a little time but it is probably just what I need to do for my Thanksgiving at home with my wife.  All the kids are in other places this year and we prepare the home for the upcoming Christmas gathering.  I am so thankful for the family that God has blessed us with and each brings a smile to my face and heart this Thanksgiving Eve.

God's peace is so great.  Even when my life is so much up in the air, I can go forward with the tasks that He has given me with confidence.  Each meeting with someone has a whole new urgency as we proceed forward searching out God's will for us.  I want to finish well with the charge that has been given to me and see victories for the Lord right to the end.

So onto the puzzle and to see if my system will help me accomplish this task.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...