The garden is starting to happen.  Here is a new bed of spinach.  We have had a couple of strawberry spinach salads and they were great.  We are thankful for the space to grow our own food.

Well I got my first cold since some time in 2010.  It has been miserable but not to the point of stopping what I am doing.  I have been trying to build back up the wood supply for the winter and I got a few afternoons in this week for that task.  I am thankful for my health and I continue to eat for it.  It doesn't guarantee that you will never get sick but it sure helps in recovering when you do.  

I am going to strike out on the book of Romans during our Sunday night worship times in the summer.  I am not sure if I am going to get past verse 1 this week.  I am looking for this to help me solidify what I believe of the gospel.  I will close with this video that I found that helped me see a picture of the camps or tribes that people fall into and to see really where I am at.

Adam



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...