Another Saturday morning at the farmer's market...

It looks like so much bread when we unpack but we sold all but 2 loaves today.  It was slow with foot traffic so we are thinking that we might have to add 10 more loaves for next Saturday.  It is very gratifying selling something that you made and feel good about others eating something without all that other "stuff" in it.  If Stephanie can get a sample in their mouths, it pretty much sells.  We are still doing this effort to help with the college expenses of the boys but I think we know that it is bigger than that.  I also had some guys looking over the construction of the stand.

The next 3 weeks are going to be different for me at the church.  It fell into place that we would have 3 missionary type speakers in.  I might not be preaching until the end of the month but I think that is okay.  It is good to hear of God's work in other parts of the world and also good to take a break from hearing the same guy each Sunday.  I know I will be fired up when we get back to Matthew.

Our next event is the triumphal entry into Jerusalem.  This will be an entry like none other as Jesus is a King like none other.  I want to compare it to His final entry in Revelation 7 to get the full effect. 

God bless your week,

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...