Video on being a pastor...

Here is a link to a message on being the pastor of a church.  It has some very practical lessons from the scripture.  I think one line that jumped out at me is the realization of why I get down sometimes.  Sometimes the only time that I hear from my people is when something is wrong and maybe I will hear multiples of this on one Sunday morning.  Something needs to be corrected so let's tell Pastor Adam.  Many of the relationships a pastor has are one-sided and so isolation can set in fast when you don't keep pursuing relationships with others.  It is a lonely place at times and you can feel in the dark about a lot but God didn't promise that it would be easy.  His 5 points are well taken.  --Adam--

http://vimeo.com/52169204

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...