Saturday of a busy week...

     Stephanie and I started off our Saturday with the opportunity to talk about our story with the local Relay for Life group.  I talked about the patient side of things and Stephanie talked from the caretaker's point of view.  I think it went well.  The story is never so far away, especially after making my weekly bag change last night to remind me.

     Sermon is ready with the second half of Matthew 4.  Matthew introduces us to some of the first disciples and also the start of Jesus' ministry, preaching and healing.  I am always interested in the "words" that are used in a passage.  I will definitely be looking up "immediately" and "follow" for this sermon.  

     Our winter in northern Michigan is the winter that was not.  We get some snow and then weather to melt it away.  The ground is covered but the back roads are iced up and made slick every night with a drop in temperature.  The snowshoes have yet to see use this winter.

     Stephanie is planning the garden for the spring and these mild days with lots of sunshine gets her thinking I could till up some ground.  We are hoping to try some early and late season gardening this year.  Maybe we will come across the materials for a greenhouse to help.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...