On the road post...sermon post too!

 


I am on a trip across America to pick up my dad from California to live with us for awhile.  One morning I experienced a Nebraska sunrise.



I also met Abe Lincoln along the Wyoming highway.  He was a great site to see and reason to pull off the road for a few minutes.  I am thankful for our forefathers and what they have done for our country.

I hope to post in the near future some pictures of me and my dad.  Be praying for us as we travel back the length of our beautiful country from San Diego, California to Machias, Maine, from the southwest corner to the northeast corner.


I am not alone on this trip.  My brother Tom and his grand stepson Trenton has come along.  Here is Tom sharing his love of trains with some eager ears.  This was a needed stop in North Platte, Nebraska.

I am so thankful for the church I serve.  Here is the sermon post of sermon #109 from the gospel according to Luke.  One more to go and I will have finished the book!

Adam




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...