Another online Sunday and humbled by what I am asked of God to do...


I was "doubly" recorded this morning.  One was Facebook live and the other was for YouTube.  I am humbled, probably along with many other pastors, to be broadcasting beyond the borders of our walls.  What a unique opportunity we have been given through the COVID-19 pandemic.  

Jesus stands toe to toe with the chief priests, scribes and elders in Luke 20.  His story exposes their fading part in those who will lead the family of God.  "The" Cornerstone has been rejected by them which God Himself gave to escape this broken world.  The gap between Jesus and the religious leaders of the day will grow wider and wider as we get closer and closer to the cross.

I put "humbled" in the title because of this picture that was posted on Facebook.  I was probably more nervous than I have ever been because I knew those listening and watching were those I couldn't see.  Here is a little girl ready to hear Pastor Adam and boy do I want her and others to hear and see Jesus in whatever I am able to say.  

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...