Monday Reflections...Sermon post...someone capturing me in action


One of my "front row" people snapped a shot of me this Sunday.  Blows my mind sometimes that I have been doing this for 34 years.  I finished my sermon with the diagram called "The 3 Circles."  Let me insert that pastor who created this way of explaining salvation and the gospel.


I added some more graphics and Scripture passages and then encouraged the congregation to draw this presentation over and over again.  When I do it, I speak it through my mind but the next step is to speak it out with another brother or sister in Christ.  Let someone else hear you speak the gospel.  This is a good tool to share with anyone what the Bible actually teaches about God's plan of salvation.

Here is a final shot of my rendition of it.


A big update from our assignment here in Machias is the development of the search team named yesterday at the annual meeting.  Keep in prayer these names:  Rob, Andrea, Jeff, Chuck, Fred, Lauren, Kristina, and myself.  Much work is ahead of us as we seek to discover God's will for part of His body worshiping in Machias, Maine.

Lastly, here is the video post of the sermon from Sunday.  We focused on Matthew 28:16-20 and Luke 24:44-49.  The topic was the mission of God's church, not just this one, but any church that claims Jesus as Lord.  

Adam



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...