5 days of prayer and Bible reading week 35, day 2

Good Tuesday morning all.  I joined up with another church recently to have my own prayer retreat.  It was a time to have some concentrated conversations with God.  So I brought this venue of prayer to the church I am serving.  A mighty few are gathering at 6 a.m. in the sanctuary to pour over prayer cards supplied by the congregation and also to be in prayer with one another.  The worship music is prompting us on what to pray and a devotional passage instructs on why we are here.  I encourage you if you have a chance to attend something like this, do it!  Even if you know no one there, like I did, it is something great to be around others who are also seeking after God.  --Adam--


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...