Bible reading week 17, day 4

We worked up the garden last evening and we also bought seeds so you know what is coming.  It is so great to grow our own food.  How I wish every yard had a garden in our town.  Not only for the nutritional value but because some of the greatest times I had while growing up was spending time in the garden with my parents.  There were 6 of us and my mom loved to can so our garden was a full acre!  Our grocery store was right out our back door.  So many lessons were learned there that have been replaced by other things, electronically and schedule wise.  To have a garden usually means some of those things get turned off and like time together around the table is so important to the life of your family, so is working together in the garden.  Okay, done with my rant and onto my day!  
--Adam--


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...