Radio Spot on WLPO

Hello all,

I don't know if I have talked about the radio spot that I have been involved in through the church over that last 6 months.  It is called "Down To The River."  On a local radio station, WLPO, Classic Hits 103.9 FM, a five minute broadcast airs every Sunday at 8:25 a.m.  It's goal is to give a snapshot of the service coming at 10:15 and also upcoming events at the church.  Below is posted one of those shows.  The still picture is of a group called Alathea that has allowed me to use their song as bumper music.  You can learn more about them at www.alathea.com  It has been great to have this opportunity and it sure has honed my skills to reduce my sermon down to 4 minutes.  Thanks again for reading the blog and I hope you have a great day!!!  --Adam--



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...