Another great Sunday...

This picture is a young man - the son of one of our members - who is attending Bible college for biblical studies and this was his opportunity to offer the Word of God to the congregation this last Sunday.  Joshua did a great job and you could hear the study of the Word that was taken and the passion of the Spirit in his voice.  I have had the opportunity to shift gears this summer by never leaving.  I have had more people in the pulpit speaking than ever before.  I also have had the opportunity to walk with others through the sermon process.  How to take a passage and give the account and find the main point and build around that. 

Another first this Sunday was performing a foot washing service.  I have never done this and wow, I was blown away by the impact it had on me and those serving and those being served. 

Back to Matthew on Sunday mornings and Romans on Sunday nights so my morning is full of study and preparation for the upcoming weekend.  Funny how pastors are looking for the weekend for a whole different reason than a majority of the world.

Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...