1 year out from my surgery....

     1 year out from the surgery and if you want to see something scary, go back to the posts from last year and watch some of those videos.  What a difference a year makes and what a difference a year makes with the changes that Stephanie and I have made.  I usually don't look at myself but I look at Steph and see the changes in her.  I am still working on this wound being totally closed so everyday we repack the wound but there are no restrictions.  I am not only doing things that I didn't get to do last year but I am thankful for the energy that I can put toward more work of the gospel through the church.

     So in the spirit of more information and a great story, here is another lecture that opens the mind about what God has provided for us to help us on the route of being physically healthy.  One last thought and maybe I will jinx myself but I have been only sick - a cold - once in the last year and a half.  That is through the process of chemo and radiation that knocks down the immune system so I would have been more susceptible to it so something was working against that big time.

Adam

The Miracle of Greens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connect a bit of Scripture with a bit of life - Spurgeon

Galatians #15 - Galatians 6:11-18 - "On The Road Again..."

Sermon prep and maybe a video...